Everything about the TitanVI says attitude--from the world-class performance to the ultra sleek
design complete with all of our standard innovative features. Based on the efficient hull design of
the Titan, the lower profile TitanVI offers greater initial stability, lower center of gravity, and
accomodates paddlers of all sizes. Yet, the reduced volume still retains impressive cargo space.
- KEVLAR� reinforced hull in high
- Structural reinforced hull in keel
and chine areas
- Deck reinforcements in critical areas
- Molded carry handles with scratch
reducing retention system.
- Full wrap fiberglass inside/ outside seam
- Light weight urethane fiber matrix end pours.
- Raknid(TM) Seat System
- Stainless steel fittings throughout.
- Structural inlay support mounts for
footbrace/rudder control providing
100% hull integrity.
(no bolts through the hull)